The nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery lifetime when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries. The Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator additionally offloads time critical protocol functions from the application microcontroller enabling the implementation of advanced and robust wireless connectivity with low cost 3rd-party microcontrollers.
- Voltage: 3-3.6V (recommended 3.3V)
- Maximum output power: +20dBm
- Low cost single-chip 2.4GHz GFSK RF transceiver IC
- Emission mode current(peak): 115 mA
- Receive Mode Current(peak): 45 mA
- Power-down mode current: 4.2 uA