The Ublox NEO-6M GPS engine on this board is a quite good one, with high precision binary output. It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. UBLOX NEO-6M GPS MODULE has a battery for power backup and EEprom for storing configuration settings.
The antenna is connected to module through UFL cable which allow for flexibility in mounting the GPS such that the antenna will always see the sky for best performance. This makes it powerful to use with cars and other mobile applications.
- -5Hz position update rate
- -Board: GY-GPS6MV2
- -Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- -EEprom to save configuration settings
- -Rechargeable battery for Backup
- -Cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- -Supply voltage: 3.3 V t
- -Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- -Super Sense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
-Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna