- The Flame Sensor Module can detect the flame or the wavelength at 760 nm to 1100 nm range of the light source, the test flame lighters distance of 80cm, the larger the flame, the greater the distance test the detection angle of 60 degrees, the flame spectrum particularly sensitive sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment) the comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, than 15mA with a precision potentiometer adjustable sensitivity adjustment Operating Voltage 3.3V-5V the output in the form: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output a fixed bolt holes for easy installation small plates PCB size: 3.2cmx1.4cm using a wide voltage LM393 comparatorFeatures:
- Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm
- Detection distance: 20cm (4.8V) ~ 100cm (1V)
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
- Comparator chip LM393 makes module readings stable.
- Adjustable detection range.
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Digital and Analog Output
– DO digital switch outputs (0 and 1)
– AO analog voltage output
- Power indicator and digital switch output indicator