- Maximum output current is 1A.
- Simple step and direction control interface.
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step.
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage toachieve higher step rates.
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay).
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection.
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection.