The STM8S003F3/K3 value line 8-bit microcontrollers offer 8 Kbytes of Flash program memory, plus integrated true data EEPROM. The STM8S003F3/K3 value line devices provide the following benefits: performance, robustness and reduced system cost.
Device performance and robustness are ensured by true data EEPROM supporting up to 100000 write/erase cycles, advanced core and peripherals made in a state-of-the-art technology at 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with separate clock source, and a clock security system.
- 16 MHz advanced STM8 core with Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline.
- Program memory: 8 Kbyte Flash memory; data retention 20 years at 55 °C after 100 cycles.
- RAM: 1 Kbyte.
- Data memory: 128 bytes true data EEPROM; endurance up to 100 k write/erase cycles.
- Clock, reset and supply management:
- 2.95 V to 5.5 V operating voltage.
- Communications interfaces:
- UART with clock output for synchronous operation, SmartCard, IrDA, LIN master mode.
- SPI interface up to 8 Mbit/s.
- I2 C interface up to 400 Kbit/s.
- Analog to digital converter (ADC):
- 10-bit ADC, ± 1 LSB ADC with up to 5 multiplexed channels, scan mode and analog watchdog.
- Up to 28 I/Os on a 32-pin package including 21 high-sink outputs.
- Development support:
- Embedded single-wire interface module (SWIM) for fast on-chip programming and non-intrusive debugging.