This tool is used for field upgrades of Atmel 8-bit AVR microcontrollers with ISP or PDI interfaces. Using the included AVR Studio® software, designers can program tinyAVR and megaAVR devices using the ISP Interface, tinyAVR devices using the TPI interface, and AVR XMEGA devices using the PDI Interface.
- Atmel Studio compatible.
- Supports all Atmel® AVR® devices with ISP, PDI or TPI interface.
- Programs both flash and EEPROM.
- Supports fuses and lock bit programming.
- Upgradeable to support future devices.
- Support target voltages from 1.6V to 5.5V.
- Adjustable ISP programming speed (50Hz to 8MHz SCK frequency).
- USB 2.0 compliant (full speed, 12Mbps).
- Powered from USB, does not require external power supply.
- Target interface protection.
- Short-circuit protection.