Banana PI is an Open Source hardware platform which was produced to run the open source OS among others. Banana PI a dual core, Android 4.2 product which is much better than the Raspberry Pi.
Banana Pi M2+ is mini size development board that offers great computing performance in an ultra-portable form factor. It is a 65mm*65mm fantastic mini size board with Allwinner H series chips. It comes with different versions but share the same interfaces.
M2plus-H3 uses H3 powerful CPU which supports H.265/H.264. It has WiFi , Bluetooth, onboard storage, and it’s easy to productize.
- Quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 H3.
- 1GB DDR3.
- 8GB eMMC onboard.
- WiFi 802.11B/G/N ap6212.
- Bluetooth 4.0.
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port.
- Video input: CSI connector for 8-bit YUV42 CMOS sensor and capture of 1080p at 30fps.
- Video out: HDMI port.
- Audio input: HDMI port.
- DC 5V at 2A power source.
- 2 USB ports, 1 OTG microUSB port.
- Power, Reset, Uboot buttons.
- 3 pin UART, 40 pin GPIO.
- IR receiver.
- Android & Linux OS.
- 65mm x 65mm