Banana PI is an Open Source hardware platform which was produced to run the open source OS among others. Banana PI a dual core, Android 4.2 product which is much better than the Raspberry Pi.
The Banana Pi hardware runs Android, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, OpenSUSE linux and images that run on the Raspberry Pi and Cubieboard.
Banana PI has a Gigabit Ethernet port and a SATA Socket. It can run with Android 4.2.2 smoothly. The size of Banana PI M1 is about the same size as a credit card,
It can easily run games as it supports 1080P high definition video output. The GPIO is compatible with Raspberry Pi and can run Raspberry Pi images directly.
- A20 ARM Cortex-A7™ Dual-core
- ARM Mali-400 MP2 with Open GL ES 2.0/1.1
- 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- SD Card (up to 64GB)/SATA (up to 2TB)
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ45
- CSI input for video cameras
- HDMI, CVBS, LVDS/RGB
- 5 mm Jack and HDMI
- On board microphone
- Micro USB, optional 5V DC port (center positive 1,6 x 4,4mm)
- 2 USB 2.0
- Reset: next to Micro USB buttons
- Power: next to reset
- Boot(optional): behind HDMI connector
- GPIO, UART, I2C Bus, SPI Bus with two chips select,
- CAN bus, ADC, PWM, +3.3v, +5v, ground
- Power key and RJ45 Leds.
- Android, Raspbian, Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Debian, Bananian OS
- 92mm x 60mm