Digispark is an ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board come with Micro USB interface. Coding is similar to Arduino, and it use the familiar Arduino IDE for development.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux).
- Power via micro USB or External Source 5V or 7-15V (12V or less recommended, automatic selection).
- On-board 100mA 5V Regulator.
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader).
- I2C and SPI (via USI).
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM).
- ADC on 4 pins 9. Power LED and Test/Status LED.