5V Relay Module by NEXTRONIC©
This product is a 2-channel relay module board with LED indicators, it can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V.
- Channel : 2 channel
- Item weight: 29g
- 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC 250V 10A ; DC 30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
- Size: 60mm(L) x 45mm(W) x 18.5mm(H)
2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module
39 in stock
This is a 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current.A relay can be used to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting it to an MCU. The 2 relays on the module are independent of each other, once a relay is triggered by the low level, the corresponding LED lights will be lit and accompanied by a crisp sound.
It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller(Arduino , Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
39 in stock