This L293D motor driver module is ideal in driving a motor via wireless connection from a distance. It is designed with a socket for connecting WiFi ESP8266 plates.
This module includes a socket for connecting WiFi ESP8266 plates. With the use of development board Arduino or other microcontroller, you can control DC motors up to 36 V. This product is recommended in applications where the motor need to be controlled remotely from quite large distance.
- Can control two dc motors, many servos and one stepper motor.
- Engine Power Supply: 4.5 V to 36 V.
- Logic Supply Voltage: 4.5 V to 7 V.
- Current (Engine): 1.2 Apk.
- Continued Sustained Current(Engine): 60 mA.
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 4 W
- H Bridge.
- Current logic max: 60 mA.