NodeMCU V2 is a revision of NodeMCU series. Based on Lua script programming, this WiFi Internet of Things (IOT) module is also compatible with Arduino IDE. This module utilizes ESP8266 ESP-12 chip which is a 32-bit microcontroller unit (MCU).
32 Things kernel dedicated SOC powerful system, but also with WIFI TCP / IP application! The rapid development of computer terminal can support mobile client terminal interface to access and make your device to share your information to the world every corner of your mind!
It’s that powerful, developed so simple!
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc. – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm