ESP-12E Motor Shield is designed and developed by Shenzhen Doctors of Intelligence & Technology (SZDOIT). This large current motor driven module can compatible with ESP12E Dev Kit and NodeMCU.By using the overlap-plug design, the motor shield can be directly plugged by ESP-12E Dev Kit and NodeMCU Lua module.
This shield board is driven by the special excent large power full-bridge chip L293DD from the famous Stmicroelectronics company, which can directly drive 2-channels DC motors or one-channel stepper motor. The driven current can be arrived at 1.2A. This board is generated with national layout, SMT ensuption, and convenient installation.
- Can control two dc motors, many servos and one stepper motor.
- Engine Power Supply: 4.5 V to 36 V.
- Logic Supply Voltage: 4.5 V to 7 V.
- Current (Engine): 1.2 Apk.
- Continued Sustained Current(Engine): 60 mA.
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 4 W
- H Bridge.
- Current logic max: 60 mA.
For more details about this product watch the following showcase video:
Please support us with your Feedbacks !